Sunday, March 28, 2010

Look at My Hair

Hear Me Roar!


Wow! I decided to do some independent research on the long locks of anchoresses, and googled "fox news women" and this grid is what I got.

Now, when I was talking about Ann Coulter's blonde tresses in my previous post, I was reacting purely to her hair, which is even more spectacular than these Fox News women's in its length and even blondeness. I think I've watched Fox News a couple of times. Here in Canada, we have to especially subscribe to Fox News, outside of cable, so I don't bother with it.

I've heard the hype of these Fox Blondes, but I've never heard anyone talk about how long their hair is, and how "unstyled" it is. Look especially at #s 1, 3, 7 and 9. I would imagine as they talk, and some of them look like pretty impassioned women, their hair would sway around and cause quite a commotion. How can anyone watch them say serious things without getting distracted with all that hair? Incredible.

Back to Ann again. She really is the epitome of the Conservative Fox News Woman, isn't she. Her hair is longer and blonder than any of these women. Plus she obviously leads in other points, like she is probably much smarter, and she also wears shorter skirts, and has a louder voice.

It’s like the incrediblely high heels that women are wearing these days. More than five inches high seems to be the fashion! Complete insanity. I think, like all these overgrown blonde locks, it is a way of women saying: We are women, we are strong, we have our own feminized power, WE CAN ROAR!