Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's on my iPod

Well, on my CD player and on Youtube

There's a thing that bloggers do, usually on myspace, where they tell you what they're listening to at the moment they're blogging.

Well, I'll cheat a little, and just tell you what's in my CD player, and what I recently listened on Youtube.

I actually find this information very interesting. It is one way where I have expanded my (usually non-classical - nobody, it seems, listens to classical music) repertoire.

Youtube: a bluesy, folksy Trouble by a reclusive Ray Lamontagne. He's someone who apparently started writing his music at adulthood. I'd never heard of him till very recently.

CD: Dvorak
-Cello concert in B minor
-Symphony No. 8 in G major, especially the third movement. I'm trying to post this third movement on Youtube, but the upload is taking time. I'll update it when it's ready.


Antonin Dvorak
Symphony No. 8 in G major, op. 88
Allegretto grazioso - Molto vivace