Sunday, October 19, 2008

Donations

Will be much appreciated

At Camera Lucida, I try to give you carefully composed mini-articles about the state of our current culture, following my mandate as "a place to explore and shed light on how art, culture and society converge."

Highlights of my topics include:

- Architectural styles that are destroying or harming our heritage buildings.

- How spiritual and religious elements enter (or don't) in modern films.

- What happened to the Western? Or the decline of film post 1960s.

- Book and film reviews.

- How good design relates to the society at large.

- Changes are occurring in our society and culture, and are they for the better?

- And many more on the arts: film, design, painting, photography, fashion, dance.

If you enjoy your visit here, a small donation would be much appreciated. Writing accurate and informative articles with my own take on them takes time. I have to read and research (both on-line and off-line) to get my posts to the standard where I am satisfied to publish them.

To donate, please click the "donate" button below, and follow the directions.

If you would rather send your donation via mail, you can email me at cameralucidas@yahoo.com and I can send you my mailing address.





Thanks for your support.

Kidist