Thursday, May 20, 2010

Change of Title

Michelle's Physique

I've changed the title in the previous post from "Michelle's Athleticism" to "Michelle's Physique."

I've read that Michelle does work out prodigiously. But, I don't know how athletic she is. The commenter who linked her with the tennis athlete sisters Venus and Serena was remarking on how similar they look. I do agree with him, and she could be the forgotten third sister. But, I'm pretty sure she's not a tennis player (nor an athlete of any sort). Such muscularity on female athlete's bodies can be understandable, especially if they are black women, whose muscle development exceeds that of women of other races. But, such pronounced muscles on a "regular" woman, is disconcerting. Especially if she is the First Lady, and she flounces it with such pride. What is her point?