Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Michelle's Physique

Muscling in at the White House
Michelle Obama at the DNC

From a commenter at View from the Right:
Michelle Obama as one of the "Three First Ladies of the West?" More like the third Williams sister (as in Venus and Serena), if you ask me.
 Why didn't I think of that? Who said that there is no humor at VFR?

I have linked below to more blog posts I did on Michell, mostly on her fashion sense (or non-sense). The list is by descending chronological order. It is interesting that the first post I have on Michelle is titled, "Michelle's Fashion Sense." I start to discredit her fashion sense there, and finally could see nothing to redeem by the post "My Last Post on Michelle, Ever!" That post was a little premature, since amonst other things, Michelle seems to "influence" women, including Candada's First Lady. I wrote about that in "Michelle Obama's Non-Fashion Sense." And she is often compared to Jackie Kennedy, a position I refute in "Obamascare," appropriately the last post I have on Michelle. For now, at least.

She certainly is a phenomenon. But, it's one of those phenomena where people see things that aren't there! A curious affair of the state.

Obamascare
Michelle Ma Belle
Doing Good for an Audience of One, Maybe Two
Obama's Enemy List
Michelle Obama's Non-Fashion Sense
Photo-Op for the Obama Family
Malia Obama's Peacenik T-Shirt
The Chic Homesteaders
Michelle's Inelegance Exposed
Michelle's Insolence
Michelle's Fashion Sense