Wednesday, July 4, 2012

White Gardenia

White Gardenia

The Body Shop never ceases to amaze me (in a good way). I recently reviewed its very good Moroccan Rose, and called it "a true rose fragrance." The slightly heavier "perfume oil" which I praised was White Musk.


Now my local Body Shop shop is selling White Gardenia Eau de Toilette for half price. This is a scent that was discontinued, but has been re-introduced, not surprisingly. Gardenia scents can be overwhelming (and acrid), but this one is fresh and light, up with a touch of citrus.

Once again, as I wrote here, the bottle is nothing to write about (:-)), but such a plain design has somehow become the Body Shop signature.

Here are its notes:
Lotus flower, gardenia, bergamot and musk. It is the bergamot that gives it the citrusy scent.