Saturday, July 4, 2009

Like Clockwork: Update On Mercer, II

And she still "freely" uses the word "idiot"



I guess Mercer is reading my blog. I hope Ezra Levant is doing the same!

Mercer's behavior consistently belies her qualifying phrase at WND of "Return to Reason", showing that her reason has not returned (to her), but has escaped in full gallop.

I guess it is my criticism of Palin that she attributes to being made by "an idiot, or an envy-riddled female."

No other condition fits if the charm of Palin is lost on someone.

Actually, that is not true. I had a moment of excitement at the arrival of this backwater politician, giving speeches in some kind of Alaskan style, with a handsome husband and a brood of children.

But, further, reasoned, analysis, allowed me to think about her real affinities, rather than get pulled in by her charisma. And I frankly think her charisma is overrated - if you keep hearing it, you begin to believe it. I equate her with Obama, in this regard.

Hmmm, "Reaganesque charisma." I guess some writers will use any metaphor to ram in their point.

Sorry, I still don't buy it.

Of course, only now, after her original praise, does Mercer start to point out Palin's serious inconsistencies.

Like I said, I have a feeling that she's reading my blog.

And that's a good thing.