Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Synchronicity

Iris Grid
[Photo by KPA]


Purple Flowers by a Chain Link Fence
[Photo by KPA]


Top: A photograph I took last spring of purple iris against the grid of a brick wall.
Bottom: A photograph I took lat summer of purple mint flowers against a chain link fence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photographer from a photography blog Toronto Daily Photo was also struck by purple flowers against a brick wall. He writes:
Here, I thought the image of the flowers against the brick wall was interesting.
He titles his image Flowers on Brick. I wish he would give the name of the flowers, though. I often wander around asking people the names of plants I don't know before I post them. I think the flowers are Rhapsody Clematis (image here).

(Previous post on synchronicity here)