Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hitler's Death


Hitler committed suicide 67 years ago on April 30th, 1945.

Here is a post I wrote on April 30th which I titled "Hitler's Manhood." It was a review of his picture on various Time Magazine covers, as well as his Man of the Year title he received from Time for 1938.

Of course my blog title was ironic. Here is a "man" who opted to kill, while real men would sacrifice themselves to save lives.

Hitler died, as many weak (unmanly) men die, by suicide.

I wrote my blog post on the anniversary of Hitler's death. I didn't know this. In fact, I didn't know much about Hitler other than the circulating stories about him.

I also ominously write in this Hitler post about another Götterdämmerung, which might really be the last one, and I attribute it to Muslims.