Friday, June 26, 2009

Does Sarah Palin See Her Errors?

Articles at American Thinker and Chronwatch.com

Palin family at the Republican National Congress

My recent article on Sarah Palin is up on American Thinker and Chronwatch.com.

I had been following Sarah Palin, and blogging about her and her family since her stunning rise into the VP candidacy last year. But many things seemed awry from the start, which I adress in the article.

An unedited, original version is at Chronwatch.com.

An edited version is at American Thinker. The editor of American Thinker asked that I make the changes in order for it to be more accepted for his website. I agreed, since I do like Sarah, and her gutsy approach to politics.

She has made some serious mistakes, and I think people should be made aware of them since she's in such a high-profile political position.