Monday, November 12, 2012

Shade and Darkness

J.W. Turner
Shade and Darkness - the Evening of the Deluge
1843, Oil on canvas, 78.5 x 78 cm
Tate Gallery, London

With perfect, nearly poetic irony,
modern civilization was ended by popular vote.
This is a quote from the article "America Votes to End Modern Civilization" by Daren Jonescu, on American Thinker, published today. The whole article is worth reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a one time writer for American Thinker, with three published articles. The kind, but determined editors started to re-write my articles so that they veered far away from my original thoughts, and I haven't sent them any for a couple of years. Perhaps it is time to send in some more.

My articles published at the American Thinker, from my archived articles:

- "Australia: Whose Land is it Anyway?"

- "How Canada's Little Mosque on the Prairie is aiming to take over our souls"

- "Sarah Palin: Whose Family Values?"