Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Obama, Wow!" Moments

My version

Here's an article from the Wall Street Journal by Daniel Henniger titled "Obama, Wow!" I think it is a sardonic title, where Henniger is contrasting Obama's burst into the political scene, and his adoration by many (and their Wow! moments), with Obama's current dwindling popularity, and saying: "Wow, look at "Wow Obama" now!"

I wrote of a "Wow!" moment when Obama was talking to Oprah during her White House Christmas Special about his good deeds, saying how good it feels to do good, even if others don't see you doing so.

I actually thought this was worse than the B+ grade he gave himself. My reasoning is that Obama always feels that he's doing good (as judged by him, and he will never say he does bad, and we know how he takes criticism - he ignores it), and all those critics and nay-sayers just don't see his good deeds and all.