Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Typos!


I've noticed that I've been making typos in my recent posts (and posting them - criminal!). Even Blogger's spell check, which puts irritating red squiggles under the misspelled words, doesn't catch everything (it cannot read the context within which a word is misspelled).

The most recent is in my post: Lilium longiflorum:The Easter Lily, where I write about "a smattering of Eater Lilies" (I did spell it "lilly" to start with, then was advised by Blogger's internal spell checker to change it to "lily."

Well, "Eater" is a real word, and "Eater lily" in not problematic for Blogger. I've corrected the spelling, and I apologize for any past and future spelling errors.

I'm trying to do many things at once these days, including trying to write a blog post at least daily. And there's a little project called "writing an e-book" which will hopefully evolve into a real book, the non-ethereal, worldly kind that can be held in the hands.

So, apologies once again, but the world is too interesting not to document in this blog (and of course, critique as well, since it's all about making this world "a better place" after all).